Before you Sell
As real estate professionals, we guide you through every facet of selling your property, including:
- A free Analysis of Value that will give you a close approximation of what price you can expect to receive
- A comprehensive sales program that includes targeted advertising and personal showings
- A professionally prepared sales brochure detailing all aspects of your property, its financial strength, your market and competitors, and anything else a buyer needs to know in order to make an offer
- All buyers are pre-screened
- Sales negotiations
Things to consider before selling
- Have you had a valuation done? Understanding the potential value of your property is an important step when considering selling your property. Unrealistic expectations can hurt a sale and turn off potential buyers from making an offer.
- Are you maximizing your value? When was the last time you increased your rent? Did you only increase rent for new rentals or existing tenants as well? These are just a couple of the many suggestions we can make to help you improve your property’s financial performance before you decide to sell. Remember, if you are making more money, your property will sell for more money!
- How does your property look to buyers? Aesthetics matter and can help make you more money when you decide to sell. Pull weeds, throw on a new coat of paint, sealcoat your paving and organize your office. You only get one chance to make a first impression.
Next step – get a valuation
A free Analysis of Value is your key to understanding the sales market for your property. Request one today.